Today was my last day at the gym for awhile. Today is also the kids last day of school. It is so hard to make it to the gym in the summer. My choices are to wake up before 6:00 and go before Scott goes to work or to workout at home. I am not crazy about having to get up before 6:00. In the past I have never been very consistent exercising at home. It is harder for me to be motivated when there are so many other things that distract me. This summer I am determined to be consistent and not let my momentum stop.
In other news: Tonight was supposed to be the Friday night session of TOFW in Rapid City. They had to cancel it because of low ticket sells. I was really looking forward to it and was very disappointed when they canceled it. I hope they try again another time, but I don't know that they will. :(
After days and days of rain, which we really needed, the sun is finally shining. All the gray, stormy skies had left me feeling a little gloomy. I am optimistic that this weekend will be a great one! So to all my blog friends......
Have a great weekend!!!!!


10 people have something to say:
Congratulations! I lost another pound this week, too. Every little bit helps. I should take my measurements. That's a great idea.
Happy last day of school!
Congrats on one more pound and skinny pants getting looser! That's awesome! I agree, summer will be a difficult time to keep up with a gym schedule. I'll be dealing with that in a couple weeks.
Awesome!
Hooray for you. Another pound is awesome.
I'm sorry that TOFW was cancelled. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for another one.
I'm so tired of the rain and the gloomy skies. Ready for a sunny day.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend, too.
woo-hoo! AWESOME!
woo-hoo! awesome!
YAY!!! Way to go!!
Way to go Amanda!! That's awesome!
Good job Amanda!! Enjoy your summer with your kids, I sure am!
I'm sorry that TOFW got canceled. Good luck working out at home. I know it's hard for me to do too now that the kids are out of school.
Yay for losing another pound! And yay for lots and lots of sunshine! :)
Post a Comment