Hey Amanda you don't just have a blog you have a SUPERSIZED blog. How fun. I flipped through some old posts and I hope that water skiing bishop is up for taking a fun family with two little boys next year! :)
Heather: So glad you stopped by. So the rumors are correct, you are coming back to Rapid City?!? Yay! Unfortunately our fun bishop has been replaced. The jury is still out if our new bishop is as much fun. ;)
20 people have something to say:
ROFL! My DH would die if I put a picture of his behind on the internet. What a good sport. :o)
How fun for all of you ; ) Glad life is GREAT for you all.
Hey Amanda you don't just have a blog you have a SUPERSIZED blog. How fun. I flipped through some old posts and I hope that water skiing bishop is up for taking a fun family with two little boys next year! :)
LOL!! Love the pic!
nikko: Do you think I should ask him? ;)
yvonne: Yes we do! :)
Heather: So glad you stopped by. So the rumors are correct, you are coming back to Rapid City?!? Yay! Unfortunately our fun bishop has been replaced. The jury is still out if our new bishop is as much fun. ;)
Tori: Thanks! :) I think Scott was in heaven.
ah i see. now i know the real reason scott decided to procreate. he he.
great pic! kathleen :)
kathleen: Kids are great for many reasons! ;)
Hey - how much do they charge and when can I schedule an appointment??!!!
I see that EXACT scene at my house all the time!
"This is why we had kids."
THAT is AWESOME! Now I think I need 3 more kids. You've sold me.
Looks like Heaven to me. Where do I sign up?
That is so cute!
WAIT: yes, it does! You need to throw in a hair massage. :-)
wow amanda! they're still massaging him! scott is sooo lucky!
yay, it is sunday!
great day hon,
kathleen :)
I love the new look!!! How's the no chocolate going???
Nice! :)
Another reason I should have four kids and not just two.
If you're interested - I've tagged you for a music meme . . .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Where do I get little people like that? Oops, I already know the answer to that question.
Post a Comment