
Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
I really had to think about this one. I can't remember being in a hosptial since Megan was born 3 1/2 years ago. I don't like hospitals and tend to avoid them if at all possible.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
It really depends. It depends on who is asking me to do what and if there is chocolate involved.
Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Toes - Tomorrow offers endless surprises.
Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
Non-over acheivers annonymous would be the name, and it's subject matter would be trying really hard not to do too much....unless chocolate is involved of course, and then move out of our way!
This is a picture of one of our weekly meetings.Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
We are neutral people at our house. Our carpet upstairs is speckled brown and downstairs it is speckled gray. Our linoleum in the bathrooms and kitchen is mostly light brown. We aren't very daring around here. Though when we moved into this house I finally had the courage to paint with something other than off-white.
For more Friday Feasts go here.
In other news: I am going to see Jim again this morning. Following that, I get to can more peaches and apples. Speaking of that, I had a dream last night that I read Tori's blog this morning and she wrote all about how she had been canning peaches. I'm not sure what that dream means. Any ideas? I'm pretty sure it means that I have been canning peaches too much lately AND I need to meet up with some of my blogging friends again.


13 people have something to say:
I love your Friday Feasts--especially the chocolate part. I've said before that I'm still surprised whenever I go to have blood work and they don't find chcolate running through my veins ; )
I could be the President of your non-over achievers annonymous club--oops, I guess that would make me an over achiever, wouldn't it???
I'm not good at interpreting dreams--no Joseph in me. Have fun canning.
by the way: so glad you're going to see Jim.
Tell Jim I miss him, but I have got to work all day and then go yell my voice into silence at a football game that my son is playing in.
Can I join your club? I need serious help remembering how to say "no" like I did when I was in grad school.
I'm ready to meet when you are. Where? Food? (I mean what kind, not should there be food;)
Love the "club picture"! Yeah, I work for chocolate, too. :)
Lisa took my comment :)
I am as ambitious as you. For me it'd depend on how far I have to walk away from my computer.
Um, yep. That was definitely a dream...
Can I be the vice president of your club? I wouldn't get much done.
You know you are addicted to blogging when you dream about blog friends.
I've been in a bloggers dream, and I've had a dream where I met The pioneer woman and her kids. (strange)
Have a great weekend Amanda!
Fun! You do a good job with these! I wish I had canning skills.... but then again, maybe I'm glad I don't know how... because that is my excuse for not doing it! :)
I am totally impressed with your canning!
I'm going to work out tomorrow morning, too. I have to get up and do it early because we have lots going on...I hope I don't talk myself out of it when my alarm goes off....
yvonne: I am sure I have chocolate running through my veins too. ;) lol about being president. That would be tough, who would be president of a club like that? :)
kayelyn: Yes, you can join my club. :) And of course there would have to be food involved! Food is a must.
lisa: I thought the picture fit perfectly! Mmmmmm, chocolate...
NCS: I feel the same about the computer somedays! :)
tori: It was really weird, I was like who knew that Tori canned peaches too. :)
pj: Great! We have a president and a vice president. We just need to figure out when to not have our meetings. ;) I admit that I might be slightly addicted to blogging....
chel: I learned from my SIL. It really isn't that hard if you have the right stuff to do it. Just tedious, but it is so worth it to have fresh peaches in January. :)
Wendy: Yay for working out! I tried to do it this summer, but it was too tempting to turn the alarm off and roll back over. I gave up after a couple of days of doing that. See, I am not very ambitious.
hi amanda:
thanks for the sweet email this morning :) you are really awesome dear.
i got a kick out of your post how you said unless there is chocolate involved. and when you dream about blogger buds, do you actually see their face in your dream, or do you see their blog in your dream? hmmm? what could it mean? that you rock.
thanks for being a sweetheart,
happy saturday,
kathleen
ps. and your dream may just mean you are a peach, too. corny, hee hee. but true.
Think of what a superpower we all would be if there was chocolate involved. :)
Fun list!
You know, if you have extra canned peaches, you can always send them my way ;)
Amanda: I gave you an award--when you have a minute check out my blog.
Post a Comment