CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

In case you've been wondering

I've been a little preoccupied this week. Not with the ginormous list of things that I should be doing, but with this
and this.
I highly recommend these books, as others (thanks Tori!) already have, but I add a disclaimer. They are highly addictive and you will not be able to put them down after you start reading.

Sorry ladies, but Tori has claimed Jacob and I now claim Edward, of course I have to figure out a way to make him human first.

Oh, and Enrichment Night was a great sucess. I felt really good about it after it was all over. Everyone ooed and awed over the sheep. Thanks for all your words of encouragment. I let myself get so stressed out over stuff. As my mother told me when I was in Utah, I just need to learn how to relax and enjoy the journey. Luckily I get a brand new day each day to try and figure out how to do that.

14 people have something to say:

Tori :) said...

Way to tell em Amanda! Stay away from our men... or whatever they are!!
I'm glad you liked them as much as I did.
I heart JB.
U heart EC.
:P

nikko said...

I still need to read Eclipse! I agree, though, they are really addictive.

Elizabeth-W said...

I'm a firm believer in daily reincarnation :)

Mel said...

No, no Jacob is mine!

Carrot Jello said...

Don't be jealous, but I went to the book signing of eclispe on Wednesday night.
I know how many books there will be, and what the last book is about.
Don't be jealous
You'll just have to wait, until I write about it. ;)
Sadly, I haven't had time to even finish New Moon. I'm only half way finished. I guess you won that race.

Suzanne said...

I'm glad things went well at your Enrichment. I get stressed over the little things too. I wish I could learn to relax more and enjoy the journey.

So if JB and EC are gone, does that leave with with Jasper??? ;) I will finally get a copy of Eclipse to read tomorrow! YES!!! :D

Amanda said...

Tori: LOL! Thanks for the cool blinkies! :D You're the best!

nikko: You will love it! I'm kicking myself that I didn't read it slower because now all I can do is wait!

elizabeth: It is a good thing!!

mel: You'll have to take that up with Tori. ;)

carrot: I am SO jealous! You actually got THE Stephenie Myer to sign your Eclipse. :P So spill the beans already!

suzanne: Jasper isn't bad or maybe Emmett. :D Enjoy Eclipse!!

Gina said...

I am almost done with Eclipse. I am so wishing we didn't have to wait a year for the 4th book. Glad you are enjoying these as much as I am. I am still in love with Edward... I never fell for Jacob like Tori did.

Tori :) said...

Mel- Step away from the werewolf. He's mine. I am prepared to fight- Dirty if I have to.

Chellie said...

I've seen those books all over... I guess I better get reading!

Super Happy Girl said...

Thanks Amanda for sharing Edward with me. I bet he won't mind ;)
That wolf girl can have Jacob.

Those sheep you made are so cute, thanks for posting a link to the directions.

Amanda said...

Ncs: I don't think the link works actually, but if you search sheep once you get to the family fun website you should be able to find them. They were very easy to make.

I wouldn't share Edward with just anyone! :)

Phae-Jae said...

I'm going to my library.com to see if I they have them available. I need a good book.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh dang! Ok...ok...ok...I am totally fine with the sharing thing. BUT, if Edward wanted to get married, I am the only one available teehee :)