
Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
The first thing that came to my mind was my husband. He truly is the best. You know when you are a young girl you dream about the man that will become your husband. Maybe I was the only one that did this, but I mentally made a list of all the things I wanted in a husband. As I grew older I became a little disenchanted with the whole living happily ever after idea and decided that perhaps I was expecting too much in finding my knight in shining armour let a lone the man of my dreams. Well I was smitten nearly from the moment I met my husband. He really is the best, I couldn't ask for more!
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
2. I wouldn't consider myself stressed today, just blah. It is 'my time' if you catch my drift and I always feel a little blah around this time. Add to that that there has been NO chocolate anywhere to be found in my house. Now THAT was stressful! lol Luckily I made some no bake cookies yesterday and that has satisfied my chocolate cravings. Speaking of that, I need one....
Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
I usually use Mary Kay Time Wise cleanser. I have been out for a couple of weeks so I've been using Dove.
Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
I get a phone call saying that somebody owes me money, instead of the other way around.
I get a phone call saying that somebody owes me money, instead of the other way around.
Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?
This is easy, how about nearly every day in the last month! Not that I am complaining, we really need the moisture because we are in a seven year drought. I am just ready for some sunshine that isn't followed by a week of rain.
Still hungry? Check out other Friday Feasts.
**Updated to say thanks for the good mail that I have received. Thanks PJ for the sweet card and SoDak Angel (I wish she had a blog!) for the cute package delivered on the wings of an angel. Hurray for Good mail!!!


10 people have something to say:
Ooh, I love no bake cookies. Hope that cured your blah-liness.
Mmmm...me want cookies!
Love what you wrote about your hubby - so sweet!
Cookies cure everything... :)
YAY for good mail. I appreciate the good mail you sent me. :)
Do you think that feeling blah can be blamed on the BLUE Moon? Would a cow jump over a blue moon? Why do they have an ice cream flavour called Blue Moon? How do they know that it does, in fact, taste like a Blue Moon?
Mysteries of life.
wow, amanda, totally awesome what you wrote about your hubby! happy for ya, kathleen :)
Your husband sounds great and so do the cookies!
I get a phone call saying that somebody owes me money, instead of the other way around.. BWAHAHAHA! oh, wow, that was good.
I love all the Good Mail everybody is getting, makes me happy :D
Yay for Good Mail. I need to get on the bandwagon!
No bake cookies are the best. Mmm...
I love what you said about your husband. Mine was just saying, "Did you think you would ever such a big man?" because he's on the recliner with his feet hanging off the footrest. I was thinking back to the list I made of my dream man when I was 14 and my number one priority was that he be tall and "buff". He fits almost everything I wanted, except one. :) I'm glad to see someone else feel that way about her hubby.
I need chocolate now. No, I'm not stressed...I just need CHOCOLATE!
:-)
BTW, you're tagged...I bet you love MEME...
Post a Comment