Umm, I was having a weak moment and took it out on blogger, or let it out on blogger or something. Sorry if you were subjected to my most recent post full of whining and complaining about my lot in life which really isn't that bad, all things considered. I am feeling much better now and hope that no one will stop reading my blog because of the big baby that I have turned into the last little while. I promise to have much happier posts to come. Maybe by spring....:p
BTW, it is 2 degrees outside with a wind chill factor of -21. I am going to go hibernate now.


11 people have something to say:
You are so fun, Amanda. Sorry you were sad.
Bummer about the windchill. Yikes - that sounds so cold. (and I know I shouldn't rub it in or anything, but) I kind of miss the crisp cool air in SD.
What are you reading these days? Any good juicy ward gossip? (Just kidding)
It all makes perfect sense now. I am sorry for being such a complete flake and whiner and for posting something only to delete it a short time later. But it turns out I had a not so friendly visitor come this evening who wasn't expected for at least another week and now I realize that I am not crazy after all. Just PMSing to the whole blog world. That also explains why I HAD to have that chocolate today.
Wendy, think of us while you are sweating on the beach and I will think of you while my nose hairs freeze when I walk to the car. :D Yesterday it was 60 degrees. South Dakota has the craziest weather!
"0 degrees with a -24 wind chill" (you on my blog).
What in the world? while Wendy is all beachy and stuff, you are living in an extreme (yep, extreme) weather situation. And here I am, looking at our 2 inch of snow slowly melt.
Yay!, I'm glad you are not crazy and that things are looking up.
Chocolate, chocolate is usually the answer.
PS I don't think you are a big baby.
I guess I missed the post you deleted, but isn't the delete button great when you need it?
Don't feel like you have to apologize. This is just an icky time of year. I always have a harder time in the winter. It makes me wonder if I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Spring too. It is my favorite season!
I saw on the news last night that Rapid City was -1 degree. Yikes, that's cold! I thought of you hibernating to stay warm! :)
Hey it's your blog. You don't have to apologize. Everyone has the right to whine once in a while. I hear you on the freezing weather. It's soo cold. I don't think we'll be going any where today.
We all have our moments (or days) of blahness. Glad to hear your feeling better. At least you have a place like your blog to unload! Besides, we can always pray for you better that way too!! See....it's a win-win! ;)
Sorry to hear about the nasty cold SD is having. I totally understand (even though I have moved to much warmer weather, but I remember the terrible windy cold snowy days all too well.) I hope you have a lovely warm cozy day inside. Hmmmm, sounds like a great time for some hot cocoa with little marchmellows! :)
By the way....I like the your new blog look! I've been thinking of doing something new too. Anyway, it's looks great!!!!
I agree with deanne with the cute short hair and cool glasses, I like the new blog look.
Oh... and it's your blog, post and delete whatever you want!
I missed it too, but hope you feel better. Sometimes it's just good to get it out of your system, even if you delete your rant later.
2 degrees! BRRRRRRR! Thank heavens for heaters!
Amanda, on the PMS note, I was feeling so weepy on Sunday. The testimonies seemed so heartfelt, and Relief Society so spiritual. I was teary all day. Later in the evening I, too, found it was just PMS, then remembered an equally emotional couple of days a month ago. I wonder why it always suprises me.
ps - love your new look!
you will love the scarlet pimpernel, I just read it for the first time this summer.
Sorry about the weather. It's often warm!
Post a Comment