1. What person has influenced most who you are today?
Probably my husband. Obviously my parents were a tremendous influence in my life, but I believe Scott has had the most influence on who I am today. I can truly say that his love for me has changed my life.
2. What is your first memory?
My first memories are of our house in Salt Lake City before we moved to Vernal when I was 4. I have vague memories of running around the house playing. Our house was one of those that you could run around from the kitchen to the front room and into the kitchen again in one big circle. I remember sitting by our large furnace in the basement after taking a bath and warming up. When we moved I remember the "movers" (actually my two uncles) stepping on our cherry tomato plants when loading the moving van. I was so upset! :)
3. What is your favorite personality trait about yourself? What is your favorite physical feature about yourself?
I think I have a fairly easy going personality and am easy to get along with.
My favorite physical feature is my eyes. People are always commenting on my kids blue eyes. They got their big blue eyes from their mama.
4. Where would you like to retire and grow old with your hubby someday?
I would like to retire someplace where we have a porch swing and can cozy up to each other and watch the sun go down. Preferably somewhere in the country. Or the beach would be nice too.
We've also talked about wanting to serve a mission together for our church. We'd also love to go traveling the world or the country in one of these..

We also plan on winning the lottery to make all this possible. :)
5. What inspires you?
My children and my husband inspire me to be a better person. Reading or hearing stories of those who have overcome great trial and suffering is also inspring to me. I love pioneer stories, especially those of the handcart pioneers. Scott and I had the opportunity 4 years ago to attend our Stake Youth Conference at the Martin's cove site. This was an incredibly inspiring and moving experience.
Now it is your turn, if you would like to be interviewed let me know in the comments and I'll get back to you.




12 people have something to say:
Hey- winning the lottery is mine and Sei's plan also. Awesome! Maybe we'll run into each other at a lottery winners convention or something...
I just wanna know how often you actually PLAY the Lottery. :)
I think traveling across the country in one of those ginormous RVs would be so totally fun! As long as I didn't have to drive it.
Fun interview!
Hi Good Mail Girl!!!
I wanted to say Hi and to let you know that I am starting a Random Acts of Kindness Thing over at my blog. To kick it off and let everyone know about it. I am having a contest and would love for you to come over and read about it and maybe particpate!! Thanks so much!
Jennifer (Fellow Good Mail Girl)
Oh man, I totally wish I had an easy going personality;)
Winning the lottery sure would make retirement more enjoyable. Love the RV!
What a fun interview. It's fun to learn more about you.
How sweet of you to nominate me for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. You can tell I'm a bit behind in my blogging and blog-reading lately. When I'm back home I'll have lots to do. :o)
Thanks for playing! I could have answered exactly the same on question 4! :)
Love your answer for question 4. I'm with you on that one. The husband, OTOH, wants to retire to Manhattan. Seriously!!
Loved getting to know you a bit. Great post!!!!
It is so sweet, you sure seem to have found your Mister!
Porch, swing and lottery. The triple combination. :-)
Did you know there are no RV's here in Hawaii?
I wish I could be as easy going as you.
Post a Comment