CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Return of Gratitude Tuesday

It has been awhile since I have done a gratitude Tuesday.

Today I am grateful for the sun - for its warmth, its light and the new beginning it brings every morning. I am so grateful for this last part, for new beginnings and being able to start fresh each day leaving behind the mistakes, bad days or extra baggage that sometimes comes with life.

This line of thinking leads me to think of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to Jesus Christ. His life means so much and does so much for each one of us. Without Him these opportunities that we have for new beginnings would be impossible. I for one am glad that I can leave behind the bad and the ugly and strive for a better good.

On a less than serious note, this morning I am grateful for Finding Nemo. I was able to take a bath while Megan sat contended on the couch watching Finding Nemo. Somedays I believe TV and Disney were two of the greatest things ever invented. Awwwwww, Calgon (or some cheap imitation in my case) take me away.

So, what are you grateful for today?

4 people have something to say:

Suzanne said...

I am also grateful for leaving mistakes behind. I love your posts! You often say exactly what I'm thinking, but I just can't word it as well as you do.

Isn't starting over great??? For example, starting over my diet after I indulged on pizza last Friday. I was good again and I still lost weight this week. Woot! :)

wendy said...

What a great note. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful. Today I am grateful for an early bedtime and a good night's sleep and back to school day #2.

Super Happy Girl said...

I'm thankful for the return of Gratitude Tuesday.
I'm thankful for living in the 21st century. So thankful.

Anonymous said...

awwhh amanda, very nice. what am i grateful for? for sweet people like you hon. hope your day is great, kathleen :)