
I took several pictures of the kids playing, but I didn't really get any "good" ones. No they are not looking for somebody's lost contact. They are "dancing" or spinning or something.

Brian managed a big smile for his picture, and...

....my brother gave me the thumbs up and then said, "Why don't you put that on your blog". I said, "Why thank you. I think I will". Whoever said little brothers weren't good for something. ;)

And last, but not least, is my brother's baby Dallon. He is the baby of the family and what a cutie he is.


2 people have something to say:
Dallon sure is a cutie! Looks like he enjoys the attention of the camera too. :)
I'm so with you on the picture thing...feel like I haven't taken any in months (more like two weeks, but that's what it feels like)!
I love it when family cooperates with our bloginess.
I now take my camera everywhere with me, I know that feeling of “wish I had my camera”.
Post a Comment