It's not a lot, but it's a wonderful life!
Scott and I saw this movie tonight. It was an excellent movie with an excellent message. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. Go see it! You won't regret it!
I haven't heard of the movie, at all. Thanks for the recommendation.
I never heard of it either!! I'll have to check it out.
We loved it. I hope everyone will see it and it will build up and strengthen marriages everywhere.
Hey, I tagged you for a meme. Let me know when it's up.
Hey, girlie, you've been tagged. See my blog for details!Kendra
We just saw that movie too. I agree its great! Even (my) Scott said he liked it.
awh thanks for the recommendation. i was wondering about this one.if you love it, that is gold to me ... cause i value your opinion immensely :)
Post a Comment
7 people have something to say:
I haven't heard of the movie, at all. Thanks for the recommendation.
I never heard of it either!! I'll have to check it out.
We loved it. I hope everyone will see it and it will build up and strengthen marriages everywhere.
Hey, I tagged you for a meme. Let me know when it's up.
Hey, girlie,
you've been tagged. See my blog for details!
Kendra
We just saw that movie too. I agree its great! Even (my) Scott said he liked it.
awh thanks for the recommendation. i was wondering about this one.
if you love it, that is gold to me ... cause i value your opinion immensely :)
Post a Comment