CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Celebrity look a like

Since I hardly have an original thought all on my own lately I decided to take Annie's celebrity look a like challenge. Here are the results.




Not bad! Halle Berry and Nicollette Sheridan!

I decided to try and be a little more serious. If I got those results with a scary picture I oughta do real good with a better picture...



Huh, I look like Alice Cooper and Brad Pitt? Yeah, maybe not! Alicia Silverstone, that's better!


Hmmm, let's try that again....

Who thought I looked like an asian person? Not me! Though I always did think Nancy Kerrigan was pretty!

So, who do you look like? Give it a try!

17 people have something to say:

Deanne said...

I've done that before and mine came back with Drew Carry! Gee, thanks. :)

You crack me up with that first one! Maybe I'm too much of a serious person to try it with a silly face...or is it because I don't keep silly pictures of myself?

Anonymous said...

oh amanda! this was a hoot what you did here. thanks for making me laugh. and very weird how the system thinks you, a white girl, look anything like an asian girl or a black girl, or a couple of dudes. and your expression in the first picture was a riot. smiles, kathleen :)

nikko said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh. I'm afraid to see who I look like.

wynne said...

Yeah, I did this once. Ridiculous, isn't it? But great for a laugh. (Except for the Halle Berry part--I would post that on my fridge to remind me every day...)

Suzanne said...

Alice Cooper??? Hahaha! I think you do look a little like Nancy Kerrigan. I did this awhile back and my results are here if you want to look! :)

Suzanne said...

O.k. the link didn't work. here it is again! :)

Elizabeth-W said...

I'm so glad for the last pic. Every other one I've seen of you has been silly (wide open mouth, etc.). Now I totally see where the kiddos get their amazing eyes!!! Gorgeous!!

Amanda said...

You are right elizabeth, I have too many not so serious pictures on my blog. I was just looking at my pictures that I have on my computer. I guess I have a hard time taking serious pictures because I am just self concious so I make lots of silly faces. I need to work on that. Though I do think it is fun to be silly with my kids, they need to have some nice pictures of their mom to look at too!

Tori :) said...

Alice Cooper??? That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

hi amanda: i saw a poster out and about this weekend that had kiss/alice cooper on it and i immediately thought of sweet little ole YOU! he he

~happy Sabbath, kathleen :)

Phae-Jae said...

Funny!

My mom rode the school bus with Alice Cooper, when she lived in Arizona. So the story goes.

Super Happy Girl said...

Brad Pitt :)
I really like your first picture.

Carrot Jello said...

I've been back quite a few times just to laugh at your first picture. That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

carrot: me, too. i have popped back on this post a few times just to chuckle at the first picture.

amanda: you are a hoot for posting that! hope your trip is a blast. be safe and be a good girl, ha kathleen :)

Anonymous said...

ah, this is still cracking me. i just looked again just so i could see the hilarious outrageous pic. funny girl you are ... and brave! :) kathleen

ps. glad you guys are safe now away from danger on your trip. you're in my prayers for a safe return home.

Emily said...

Um, I LOVE your blog. I think you look most like Carol Lombard, then Matthew Lillard, Alicia Silverstone and Alice Cooper, asssuming these 15 celebrities are my only choices.

Anonymous said...

amanda: ah, this still cracks me up and i had to come and see this again today. thanks for making me smile, kathleen/grateful