It is actually a back pack. I really liked this aspect of it. There is a zipper that unzips the two straps or zips them together so if I want to use it like a purse I only have one strap. When I want to use it like a back pack I unzip the straps and have two separate straps. I can throw it on my back without worrying about it sliding down my arm. I wasn't crazy about red at first, but it has grown on me.
It has one very large compartment accessible from the side. I didn't realize this when I first bought it and almost took it back. I wanted top access, not side access, but again it has grown on me. Inside this compartment I keep my wallet, tissues, and lotion. It is also big enough for putting a diaper and wipes in when necessary.
There are also two smaller compartments in the front. The top one is where I keep my hand sanitizer, gum and chapstick.
The bottom one is where I keep my keys.
There is one more compartment in the back whose contents I forgot to photograph. In this compartment I keep a small notepad, a pen and my stash of um, girly stuff. I think this compartment is actually meant to be used as a wallet. It has a place for credit cards and such, but I prefer to be able to take my wallet separately from my purse if need be. Well, there you have it.


13 people have something to say:
My purse is red too! I love it. However, my purse is not as clean as yours. I have all kinds of stuff in mine.
Did you buy the purse or was it a gift? I'm wondering because it was color you weren't sure of, is a backpack (you weren't sure of), and is red. Just wondering! My mom has a similar purse (backpack style) and loves it. I like the handiness of a backpack but not sure how I'd like it for a purse. I'm still thinking about it. I like yours, it looks nice!
I like your red purse - it is really cute! It makes me want to go find a new one...
utmommy: I left out the picture of the pile of reciepts/garbage that I pulled out of it. ;)
deanne: Yes, it makes you wonder why I would actually buy something that I was so unsure about. Call it impulsive buying. I'm glad I bought it now.
wendy: Thank you. I got it at Target. I think you said you don't have Target in Hawaii. :(
Where are your old receipts, trash, crushed goldfish crackers, and spilt hand sanitizer? Or is that only in my purse??
cute purse!
You activity sounded real ly wonderful!
Re think the dream, lots of land means never ending work :)
Your purse is waaaay to clean... Mine would include cheerios at the bottom, a wadded up diaper, receipts crammed in the pockets, etc.
amanda: why didn't you take pic of the um, girly stuff? hee hee
~chow baby, kathleen :)
You don't even want to open my purse!!!
Linda
What a cute post! You have a very organized purse. I always just toss all of my stuff altogether. Whenever I try to organzie my things I forget where I put them haha!
tori: I conviently cleaned out my purse while I did this post. It is only a matter of time before the trash builds up again.
txmommy: Thanks! I'm glad the activity went well too. My husband grew up on a farm with 100's of acres. Our little 3rd of an acre it a little small for him.
kathleen: Haaahaaa! Very funny. :)
ribbon rock star: Thanks for visiting my blog. When my first 3 kids were little I carried around a diaper bag that was pretty scary. Dried milk, smashed crackers...it was a scary site!
lauren: Thanks for visiting my blog. I like this purse because I can organize my stuff into different compartments. That way I always know where my keys are! Yeah!!
I am happy to hear you cleaned that out before you took pictures. I was beginning to feel bad about my purse.
hi amanda: i saw your comment on awesome wynne's blog. what do you mean by "bloglines"? how does that work? what does that do?
~tootles, kathleen :)
Post a Comment