CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday 13

13 things about me (because I am such a fascinating creature afterall lol):

1 - I have been married to the love of my life for almost 9 years.
















He thought we were taking a serious picture, I thought we were too. LOL

2 - I had my first 3 children in 22 months. (see #4)



Jordan is thrilled to share his life with 2 sisters! If he only knew then what he knows now. He would have runaway without thinking twice. ;)









3 - I have 4 fabulous children.














That's my kids. =)

4 - I have twins.














Poor girls have had to share everything since conception. Even bad hair days.

5 - I have never been outside the United States. But someday I would love to go on a cruise, or travel around Europe. Someday I will start driving north and not stop until I reach Canada so that I can say that I have left the US.

6 - I have lived in Utah, Pennsylvania and South Dakota (currently).

7 - I love to read. My most recent book was Believing Christ.

8 - I am a Christian, yes Mormons are Christians ;).

9 - I am a SAHM. (Side tracked, Acutely Hormonal, Madwoman)

10 - I love chocolate.
As a side note: If you have innocent eyes like I do and you don't care to see pictures of naked women on the internet, don't innocently do a search for a picture of chocolate. Go figure!

11 - I love country music. My current favorite right now is Rascal Flatts.

12 - My house is run by a 2 year old














At least she's cute. This was taken at the circus AFTER she had consumed large quantities of cotton candy.

13 - I love sunflowers.

There you have it in a nutshell. Sorry I got a little carried away, but it sure was fun!

18 people have something to say:

Anonymous said...

Great post, your kids are so cute! I like your funny face in the first pic too. LOL

5 yes yes come to Canada, you'll acomplish your goal and have a great time too. :)

10 Me too, anyone who doesn't is nuts. :)

Anonymous said...

What charming kids you have! I love #12. Your kid looks so happy and hyper after all that cotton candy!

Anonymous said...

Great list. :) Thanks for sharing. Definitely drive north to Canada - it's a wonderful place (says the Canadian. *Grin*) I love chocolate too. :)

Tizzie said...

you're kids look so cute. Makes me want another (but no, in a few hours sense will kick in!)
Happy TT!

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

I loooove this TT and I love your kids!

:D

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures were so funny! I love all the facial expressions!

Raggedy said...

Great post!
Beautiful family!
Stop just south of winterpeg on your way and you can visit me..
I loved the pictures too...
I have a lone sunflower that I did not plant growing in my yard..I need to take a picture of it...
It is really tall now...
Love your SAHM definition..(cute)
Mine is up too (No naked women)
Have a great Thursday!

Raggedy said...

I forgot...
Wooooooooohoooooooooo!
Congratulations...
and welcome to the thirteeners..
I am glad you joined us...

Jeana said...

Hi Amanda, thanks for delurking! This was cute. You look like a lot of fun.

rashbre said...

Some great photos of your family! Happy TT.
rashbre

Kat said...

Hi, I too am LDS and I have SAHM too!!

Dawnyel said...

I LOVED that first picture of you with your husband!! (I was giggling over it and my son asked me what was so funny...apparently he didn't get it!)
And I totally relate to #9 and #10!! Well, I could relate to #7 too, but I haven't been reading much lately!!

wendy said...

Hi Amanda! You are so cool! I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Melzie said...

You get nekkid pictures of women searching chocolate? How bizarre! Lov ethe pictures- and your kids look fabulous- and twins! So fun! That was an eventful 22 months, LOL! :) By your def. of SAHM, I guess I could be considered, LOL!! :)

BlondeBrony said...

Great list.
Thanks for making me laugh.

Code Yellow Mom said...

Those teeny tiny twin sisters...so precious! What a fab family - this is a great post to get to know you!

(And thanks for putting the Mormon-Christian thing out there!)

Wendy said...

This was fun to read.

I have twin sisters 8 years younger than me and I can relate to some of what you said about twins. They are identical.

Love your blog.

Unknown said...

We have 6 of your 13 things in common. Most notably, twins!
My twins are boys. I think it is a blessing. I don't think I could afford 2 girls.